To access the Department Head TCE reports, these are now part of the UAccess Analytics database.
You will be able to:
- View the most recent and historical TCE results.
- Get links to the TCE Report (statistical information), TCE Comment Report (open-ended questions), and TCE Comparison Reports (formerly the TCE short report).
To view your instructor reports:
- Once you log in to Analytics, use the ‘Dashboards’ drop-down menu along the top (right side) to select ‘TCE-Teacher Course Evaluation’.
- Use the tabs next to the ‘Overview’ tab, to navigate to the report you need:
- TCE Department Head Report: links to all individual reports. (After search terms are entered, a table with all available reports will appear below the search term boxes.) [How to Download Comparison Reports Guide (please use tabs, not instructor links)]
- TCE Department Head Print Report: print multiple standard TCE reports at once
- TCE Department Head Comment Report -Print Version: print multiple TCE Comment Reports at once.
- TCE APR Report: Provides department means for 3 TCE items and comparison with college means.
· After selecting a report, the search fields will default to your information for the most recently completed semester. Use the 'Term Description' search box to select all the terms you would like, then click 'Apply' and your reports will load in the bottom box.