To access the TCE ordering website, click here: tceonline.oia.arizona.edu
Department contacts will be able to:
- Place TCE orders for your department's courses.
- Add additional questions to the standard TCE questionnaire.
- View courses with problems preventing TCE selection.
- View courses with completed TCE selection.
- Training schedule: see calendar for dates
Instructors will be able to:
- View current evaluations, including preview the TCE survey, and see response rate.
To view ASUA TCE reports (for students):
- Visit: tceonline.oia.arizona.edu
- Click on the ASUA Reports tabs and use the drop down menus to access TCE reports.
To access the Instructor and Department Head TCE reports, these are now part of the UAccess Analytics database.
You will be able to:
- View the most recent and historical TCE results.
To view Instructor and Department Head reports:
- Log into UAccess Analytics
- Click on Dashboards menu and select 'TCE-Teacher Course Evaluation'
- Click on Instructor links or Department Head Reports tabs
- TCE Instructor/Department Head Report will give you the standard numerical information and will have links to the one-page comparison reports.
- TCE Instructor/Department HeadPrint Report is an option to print multiple standard reports at once.
- TCE Instructor/Department Head Comment Report has the open-ended student responses. (Only available for TCEs conducted in the online format.)
- The search fields will default to your information for the previous completed semester. Use the 'Term Description' search box to select all the terms you would like, then click Apply and your reports will load in the bottom box.
Links to the reports will be in blue on the overview page. The TCE Instructor/Department Head Report will give you the standard numerical information and will have links to the comparison reports. The TCE Instructor/Department Head Print Report is an option to print multiple standard reports at once.
Please contact Becky Pérez at email@example.com for help.