Skip to content
Why participate in TCEs?
- Your opinion matters!
- Students provide a unique perspective on a course.
- Your feedback can help instructors identify what they do well and what needs improvement in their teaching.
- The more students that participate provides a more diverse, complete evaluation of the course.
- If only a few people submit evaluations, it is like only having a few pieces of a puzzle. The whole picture cannot be seen properly.
- Your evaluations are anonymous.
- And, results, including comments, are not released to instructors until after final grades have been posted.
- You can use TCE reports to help you choose which courses to take.
- Students are able to view past TCE reports to see what other students thought about the course and the instructor. To view these reports:
- Visit: tceonline.oia.arizona.edu
- Click on the 'ASUA Reports' tab and use the drop down menus to access TCE reports.